Popular television actress from Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai Saumya Tandon received minor burns after her house caught fire today morning. Tandon, who delivered a baby boy on January 14, this year, woke up to the fire in the middle of the night. However, she along with her childs nanny, managed to douse the fire in no time.
As per a report in Spotboye, she said, It was fire in the plug where mosquito repellent was put in the middle of the night, probably the liquid was over and it overheated. All of us are safe. MA got slight burn on her cheek as it was next to her bed. My nanny and I were trying to put the fire off so got minor burns in the palms. All safe. Thanks.
The actress took to twitter to share the incident by writing, Had fire in my house. Lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now.
Had fire in my house ????, lessons learnt 1. Never sleep with liquit mosquito replant next to your bed especially if it’s over take it off the switch 2. Never have loose connection things plugged in 3. Learn to use fire extinguishers infact buy n keep it at home now. pic.twitter.com/wpb5YiHqUP
? Saumya Tandon (@saumyatandon) February 21, 2019
Deaf and dumb students put up scintillating show at Radio Mirchi’s ‘Utsav @ Zero Mile’ in Nagpur
Amid heavy rains, Nagpur citizens drenched themselves in patriotism during ‘Utsav @ Zero Mile’ organised by Radio Mirchi on Sunday, August 14. What made the event all the more special was when several deaf and dumb students of Deaf and Dumb School, Shankar Nagar, gave a splendid performance on national anthem that reverberated patriotic fervour. Apart from them, students from Delhi Public School also left people completely mesmerised with their incredibly soothing performance with various musical instruments.
Ex-Indian Idol contestant from the city Kaivalya Kejkar regaled the audience with songs including ‘Maula Mere Lele Meri Jaan’ from Chak De! India.
Kids in Nagpur walk ramp in khadi outfits during Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
In a rare yet commendable initiative, kids walked the ramp in outfits made in Khadi by designer Durgesh Dixit during Khadi Pride. The ramp walk took place at Sugandh Sabhagruha in Nagpur on Sunday, August 14 in the presence of Central Member of Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Jaiprakash Gupta.
India’s biggest tribal health project launched in Nagpur; over 10,000 to be screen across Vidarbha
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) along with the Tribal Development Department in Nagpur launched BLOSSOM that was recently inaugurated by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari.
BLOSSOM is an initiative that has been launched to reach out to the remotest tribal villages in districts of Chandrapur, Gondia and Gadchiroli in Maharashtra and screen the people for non-communicable diseases and plan suitable interventions.
Launched at Hotel Centre Point Hotel on World Tribal Day, the initiative BLOSSOM stands for: Breast cancer, Liver and lifestyle diseases, Osteoporosis, Sickle cell, Sexually transmitted infections, and Malnutrition.
Around 22 teams would screen a population of 10,000 tribal people across remote villages in the coming three months.