Advocate Shyam Dewani
Renowned ?Advocate Shyam Dewani on April 6 wrote to the Maharashtra government asking them to amend the ?Break the Chain? order dated April 5, which asks lawyers and their staff to get vaccinated or carry an RT-PCR report in order to work during the lockdown imposed by government to contain the spread of COVID-19. Adv Dewani has said that the order is impractical as per the government guidelines only people above 45 can get vaccinated, which means lawyers under 45 won’t be able to work. Also, getting an RT-PCR test every 15 days and saying that lawyers should only work between 7 am and 8 pm is not practical.
In his letter to the government, Advocate Shyam Dewani wrote:
– That, though we welcome the said modification granted by this Hon?ble Authority, nonetheless, we feel that the conditions laid down in clause/point 2 of the said circular are impractical on the face of it. It is well within the knowledge of your good self that presently people above the aged above 45 years only are entitled to get vaccination for Covid19 as per the Government directions issued from time to time. It is an incontrovertible fact that persons of aged group 18 years and above may be working in the advocates office, in capacity of office staff, peons, clerks, junior advocates, typist, stenographer, administrative staff, etc., and therefore it is absolutely illogical to put condition of getting all the office personnel vaccinated, in as much as, on such grounds persons below 45 years cannot be deprive of working, as Government of India directives about vaccination facility us available only for the persons aged 45 years and above.
– That, it is expected either the Government should permit providing vaccination to all people in the State or the Hon?ble authority deletes/modifies the said condition of getting entire staff vaccinated for Covid19. The said condition cannot be fulfilled due to the unavailability of vaccination facility for persons below the age of 45. At the same time there cannot be a discrimination to allow only person above the age 45 to work as that is highly unreasonable and unrealistic. Needless to say, the said condition needs to be deleted with immediate effect.
– That, apart from the said condition, one more condition mentioned in point no.2 of the said circular is unrealistic. The said condition states that all personnel should carry negative RTPCR corona result certificate valid up to 15 days with effect from April 10, 2021, is undoubtedly unviable. We completely understand and agree that we all are sailing though the second wave of Coivd19 which has up surged with extreme intensification in number of covid19 cases presently in the State of Maharashtra, however, carrying a negative certificate and getting tested every 15 days at the government hospitals will add burden on the Government which is already is in a state of encumbrance due to the proliferation in number of Covid19 cases. At the same time, this may deprive the infected person in need of Covid19 test due to unnecessary pressure on the government hospital by compelling all personals to get tested every 15 days. If one considers the option of private lab testing in that case the advocates office staff will be financially burned to shell out a handsome amount of approximately Rs. 1000/- twice a month which is extremely oppressive for a common man. Needless to say that such conditions are arbitrary and unreasonable.
– Further restricting the functioning of the office of advocates, which needless to state are rendering essential services, to 7 am to 8 pm only on weekdays, in our respectful submissions is absolutely impractical and illogical considering the nature of services which are required to be rendered by advocates. By putting such conditions the Honourable Authority is trying to restrict Access to Justice?, which is absolutely impermissible and improper.
– That, the advocates being educated persons themselves are aware of importance of following the SOP issued by the Government from time to time, and hence all such offices are already following the temperature check-up, oxygen level check, wearing masks, sanitization, and social distancing norms, etc. It is highly pertinent to mention that the said both conditions are not reasonable to be complied with and therefore, we request this Hon?ble authority to delete/modify the said conditions and lay down conditions of following the other norms of SOP as stated herein.
– Therefore, considering the nature of working of lawyers, practicalities and norms regarding vaccination available only for persons above the age of 45 years brought to your kind notice, I urge your Hon?ble Authority to take appropriate steps and modify/clarify the above order dated 04/05-04.2021 at the earliest. A nearly decision in this regard will be highly appreciated so as to enable us to take appropriate legal steps, if so required.
I’m known for small and mid-budget films, so I can never enter 300 crore club: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana is back with an action drama, ‘An Action Hero’. And the trailer of the film is a promising one, a real genre-bender for Ayushmann fans. The movie also has Jaideep Ahlawat playing the lead alongside Ayushmann. So when asked to comment on how many big stars are doing two-hero films these days, Ayushmann, who has always teamed up with actors playing strong characters, said, “Be it Annu Kapoor’s character in ‘Vicky Donor, Rajkummar Rao in ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’, Gajraj Rao in ‘Badhai Ho or Tabu in ‘Andhadhun’, all these characters were equally strong along with mine. So, I’ve never followed the trend. I work with actors who contribute to a film. Ultimately, it’s the film that’s a winner.”
Moreover, Ayushmann finds inspiration in Ajay Devgn. “I take a lot of inspiration from Ajay Devgn sir. Like in his film ‘Golmaal’, most of the punch lines were with other cast members, still he did the film. It’s important to keep your film before yourself. A good film is all about a collaboration between the actors, directors and everyone else.”
Ayushmann is one of the finest actors in Bollywood. But ask him if he ever feels the pressure of delivering hits, he said, “I always scout for fresh content. And have a tick list – like has this subject been done in Hindi cinema before? Is the subject original and pathbreaking? But once I do the film, I leave it to the audience whether to accept it or not. I want to give it my best in whatever I do. So, I don’t think I’ll ever be known for a 300 crore film. I’m known for small and mid-budget films. Hence, I can afford to take risks without pressure.”
Constitution day | Bet you didn’t know these interesting facts about the Indian Constitution
Constitution Day is also known as “National Law Day”. It is celebrated in India on 26 November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. Know some interesting facts about the Indian Constitution in the video.
सभी को पता है कि India को 15 अगस्त 1947 को independence मिली थी.साल 1949 में 26 नवंबर यानी आज ही के दिन india का constitution बनकर तैयार हुआ था. India का constitution 26 जनवरी 1950 से लागू किया गया था. इसके साथ ही भारत में हर साल 26 नवंबर को constitution day मनाया जाता है. India का constitution दुनिया के सभी constitutions को परखने के बाद बनाया गया था. इसलिए इस constitution को सबसे Important constitution कहा जाता है.
Indian Constitution से जुड़े ऐसे कई Interesting Facts हैं, जिनके बारे में जानकर आप हैरान रह जाएंगे. भारत देश के citizen होने के नाते बच्चों से लेकर बड़ों तक, हर किसी को Constitution Of India से जुड़े ये Interesting Facts जरूर पता होने चाहिए.
क्या आप जानते है कि Indian Constitution World’s Longest Constitution है. Indian Constitution को लिखने के लिए dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar को Father Of Indian Constitution भी कहां जाता है. डॉ. भीमराव आंबेडकर ने Constitution को दो साल, 11 महीने और 18 दिनों में तैयार कर India को dedicate किया था. इसके कुछ हिस्से America, Germany , United Kingdom , Australia , Ireland , Canada और Japan के Constitution से लिए गए हैं.
26 नवंबर 1949 को Indian Constituent Assembly की तरफ से इसे अपनाया गया और 26 नवंबर 1950 को इसे एक democratic government system के साथ लागू किया गया था. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर के योगदान को याद करने और constitution के importance का प्रसार करने के लिए constitution day मनाया जाता है. Indian Government की ओर से पहली बार 2015 मेंconstitution day मनाया गया. 29 अगस्त 1947 को भारत के constitution का draft तैयार करने वाली Committee की स्थापना हुई. जिसमें chairmen के रूप में डॉ. भीमराव अंबेडकर appoint हुए. जवाहरलाल नेहरू, डॉ राजेन्द्र प्रसाद, सरदार वल्लभ भाई पटेल, मौलाना अबुल कलाम आजाद भी इस सभा के main members थे.
क्या आप यह जानते है कि Indian Constitution में 448 Articles, 22 Parts, 12 schedule और 97 amendment हैं. Indian Constitution की दो copies हाथ से लिखी गई हैं, जोकि Hindi और English language में हैं. इसमें किसी भी तरह की typing या print का use नहीं किया गया था. दोनों handwritten copies पर 24 जनवरी 1950 को उस समय के 284 members of parliament के सामने Signature किए गए थे. Indian Constitution को बनाते समय कई देशों के Constitution को study किया गया था. हमारे constitution में देश के citizens के fundamental rights, Duties
और government machinery के बारे में Detailed Information दी गई है. इसमें ये बताया गया है कि President, Prime Minister , Governer और Chief Ministers की क्या powers हैं और किस तरह से Legislature, executive और Judiciary काम करती है.
Constitution बनने से पहले भारत में British government की ओर से बनाया हुआ act 1935 लागू किया जाता था. Indian Constitution के rules के मुताबिक Republic Day के मौके पर राष्ट्रपति और Independence Day के मौके पर pm देश को addressed करते है.
तो यह थे Indian Constitution से जुड़े कुछ Interesting Facts
Script by – Shamanand Tayde
‘Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans raised during Rahul Gandhi led Bharat Jodo Yatra, claims Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Chouhan
“Pakistan Zindabad” slogans were being raised during Rahul Gandhi led Bharat Jodo Yatra, claimed Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan on November 25. He also said that he has ordered a probe into the incident.
Earlier that day, BJP leaders alleged that partakers in the Yatra shouted ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ in Khargone, Madhya Pradesh. A controversy flared up after BJP State President VD Sharma and other party leaders shared a video on social media claiming that ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans were raised during the rally.
Calling it a conspiracy by the BJP against Rahul Gandhi, Congress Party denied the claims. Yatra entered Madhya Pradesh on its 77th day of the Padyatra on November 23.
Covering a total distance of 3,570 km, Congress claimed that Bharat Jodo Yatra is the longest march on foot by any Indian politician in the history of India. It started from Kanyakumari on September 7, and will end in Kashmir next year.