Total eight people tested positive for the virus on Monday taking the tally to 81 in Nagpur, out of which details of six have been mentioned below.
1) 10-year-old boy from Satranjipura; was quarantined at MLA Hostel
2) 60-year-old female from Shanti Nagar. Had come in contact with COVID-19 deceased.
3) 66-year-old male, had a travel history to Shahadol in Madhya Pradesh
4) 11-year-old female near Badi Masjid, Satranjipura, was quarantined at MLA hostel. Patient had come in contact with deceased COVID-19 patient; was asymptomatic at time the of sample collection for test.
5) 35-yr-old female near Badi Masjid, Satranjipura; was quarantined at MLA hostel. Patient had come in contact with deceased COVID-19 patient
6) 40-year-old male near Badi Majsid, Satranjipura; was quarantined at MLA hostel. Patient had come in contact with deceased COVID-19 patient; was asymptomatic at time the of sample collection for test.
Out of 81, 1 has died, 12 have been discharged and 68 are being treated.
October 01, 2022 | Nagpur News | नागपुर समाचार | Hindi News Bulletin | Nation Next
Nation Next Nagpur Bulletin brings to you a summary of major news events that took place in Nagpur on October 01, 2022.
Purva Kothari’s jewellery collection sparkles at ‘Intrea’ exhibition in Nagpur
Amid festivities, jewellery designer Purva Kothari conducted a two-day exhibition of diamond studded jewellery at Jawaharlal Darda Art Gallery in Nagpur on October 1 and 2.
Purva, in the past, has enticed celebrities including Director at Reliance Industries Nita Ambani, Varsha Patel wife of former minister Praful Patel, Founder at Videocon Venugopal Dhoot, Founder Chairman at GMR Group GM Rao and endorsements from Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saina Nehwal, to name a few.
Also watch: All you need to know about diamonds, jewellery | Interview with designer Purva Darda Kothari