Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s (NMC) Nuisance Detection Squad on May 13 checked 52 establishments across ten zones in the city and fined 29 of them for violating COVID-19 norms. In total, Rs 1,88,000 was collected by NDS as fine.
The establishments, which were fined include:
– Maa Vaishnavi Enterprises at Sambhaji Nagar: Rs 5,000
– Bala Mate’s construction site: Rs 5,000
– Poonam Bazaar at Ramdaspeth: Rs 10,000
– Hotel Agrawal at Sitabuldi: Rs 5,000
– Raza Mobiles at Sitabuldi: Rs 5,000
– Ghanshyam Trading at Gittikhadan Chowk: Rs 5,000
– Shivshankar Traders at Vishwakarma Nagar: Rs 5,000
– Maa Vaishnavi Bakery at Ramna Maroti Road: Rs 5,000
– Vinod Kale’s balery at Nandanvan Road: Rs 5,000
– Bawankule Electrical at Dighori: Rs 5,000
– Chandu Electricals at Golibar Chowk: Rs 15,000
– Anand Sarees at Itwari: Rs 5,000
Also read : Nagpur: Artists join hands to battle COVID-induced mental health issues with help of art
– Sachin Kurani cloth shop at Itwari: Rs 5,000
– Imran Opticals at Golibar Chowk: Rs 5,000
– Sandesh Bakery at Itwari: Rs 5,000
– AK Collection at Gandhibagh: Rs 5,000
– Hariom Steel at Bhandara Road: Rs 5,000
– Pooja Agarbatti at Itwari: Rs 5,000
– Wanode Agarbatti at Itwari: Rs 5,000
– Karimi Light House at Itwari: Rs 5,000
– Pooja Grain Stores at Shanti Nagar: Rs 10,000
– Sanjay Lighthouse at Telephone Exchange Square: Rs 5,000
– Amit Supari factory at Chikali Layout: Rs 8,000
– Wencher Saw Mill at Janab Ishaque Parekh: Rs 5,000
– Ami Plastic company at Mohammad Rafi Chowk: Rs 15,000
– Fitness Cyclone Gym at Byramji Town: Rs 15,000
– Excellent Trading at Godhani Road: Rs 5,000
– Antique Stones at Nara Road: Rs 5,000
– Raj Laxmi Marbles at Koradi Road: Rs 5,000
17-year-old girl gang-raped in car at Nagpur
Nagpur Police arrested two men on Wednesday for allegedly gang-raping a 17-year-old girl in a car on Monday…
Nagpur citizens walk to celebrate city’s heritage ahead of Republic Day | In Pictures
Rotary Club of Nagpur Vision organises kidathon, 4000 children participate
Rotary club of Nagpur Vision organized a marathon for children on January 22, 2023 called as RCNV KIDATHON. The venue was WCL ground, Civil Lines where approximately 4000 children between the age group pf 7-15 years participated.
They were divided into three groups of three km, four km and five km according to the age. Children of age seven to 10 participated in three km, 11-13 in four km and 14 – 15 in five km marathon. The motto behind this marathon was to encourage and educate children about out door activities and importance of exercise.
Fund raised by this event was donated to Gram Heeth for the benefit of farmers. The event was flagged-off by the hands of the Chief Guests, NMC Commissioner Radhakrishnan B and Dr Amit Samarth at half past six in the morning.
Different routes were planned for the children under the strict security of RCNV volunteers and police. Once the children finished the marathon they were handed goodie bags, certificates and medals.
The sponsors for this mega event were Mauli group, Parekh brothers, Ajinkya tutorials, Oak & Chisel, Xenicon Healthcare, Gaysons, Dinshaws, Treat ice cream, Bharatvarsh farms, Diamond chips, Icad Adventures and you, Sunder biscuits, Kamal Chabrani. Medical partner for the event was Seven Star Hospital.
The mega event took place under the guidance and supervision of RCNV President Dr Shivani Sule, Treasurer Rtn Ritesh Amidwar, Chairperson and huge number of volunteers from the club.