Nagpur News Health
COVID-19: 241 O2 beds, 21 ICU beds vacant in Nagpur hospitals, CCCs as on April 30 evening; here’s the list
?Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC) released a list comprising details of vacant beds in Nagpur private, government hospitals, and COVID-19 Care Centres till 5 pm on Friday, April 30.
Here are the COVID-19 hospitals, which have vacant beds.
1. Kalpavruksha Hospital at Chhatrapati Shivaji Square ? 3 O2 beds
2. Grace Ortho Hospital in Jayprakash Nagar ? 4 O2 beds
3. Sanjeevani Hospital at Laxmi Nagar – 1 O2 bed
4. Kothari Hospital in Gajanan Nagar ? 1 O2 bed
5. Om Hospital at Quetta Colony ? 14 O2 beds
6. Wockhardt Hospital at Gandhi Nagar – 2 ICU beds
7. Ganga Care Hospital at Gorepeth – 1 O2 bed
8. Sengupta Hospital in Ravi Nagar ? 4 O2 beds
9. Shraman Hospital at Guru Nanak Pura ? 7 O2 beds, 4 ICU beds
10. Zenith Hospital at Shivaji Nagar – 1 O2 bed
11. Central Neurological Medical Institute ? 6 O2 beds, 5 ICU beds
12. Mure Memorial Hospital at Sitabuldi ? 4 O2 beds
13. Central Hospital at Ramdaspeth – 3 O2 beds
14. Shanti Niketan Nursing Home at Abhyankar Nagar – 1 O2 bed
15. New Life Hospital at Omkar Nagar ? 9 O2 beds
16. PD Hospital in Duttawadi ? 3 O2 beds
17. Shri Saikripa Hospital at Omkar Nagar ? 2 O2 beds
18. Star City Hospital at Tukdoji Square – 5 O2 beds, 5 ICU beds
19. Green City Nursing Home at Dhantoli ? 4 O2 beds
20. Mogre Nursing Home at Sakkardara ? 9 O2 beds
21. Shrikripa Hospital at Mhalgi Nagar ? 2 O2 beds
22. Surelife Hospital and Research Institute in Sitabuldi ? 4 O2 beds
23. Gencure Hospital at Narendra Nagar – 1 O2 bed
24. Pulse Clinic and Hospital in Dhantoli ? 2 O2 beds
25. Wanjari Hospital at Bhande Plot Square ? 2 O2 beds
26. Borkar Multispeciality Hospital at Chandrakiran Nagar ? 7 O2 beds
27. Nandanwar Trauma Centre at Chitnis Nagar ? 1 O2 bed
28. Mother and Child Care Hospital at Bhande Plot Square ? 3 O2 beds
29. Khalatkar Hospital at Umrer Road ? 1 O2 bed
30. Chaudhari Hospital at Azamshah Layout ? 1 O2 bed
31. Shri Radhakrishna Hospital at Wardhaman Nagar ? 4 O2 beds
32. Aastha Hospital at Bhandara Road ? 3 O2 beds
33. Rahate Surgical Home at Central Avenue ? 6 O2 beds, 2 ICU beds
34. Getwell Hospital in Dhantoli – 2 O2 beds
35. Agrawal Hospital in Gandhibagh – 5 O2 beds, 3 ICU beds
36. VIMS Hospital in Mohan Nagar – 6 O2 beds
37. Samarpan Hospital in Sujat Nagar – 1 O2 bed
38. Gajbe Critical Care at Kamptee Road – 2 O2 beds
1. GMC at Medical Square ? 5 O2 beds
2. IGGMCH/Mayo at Central Avenue ? 6 O2 beds
3. Indira Gandhi Rugnalaya at Gandhi Nagar ? 12 O2 beds
4. Ayush Hospital in Sadar ? 2 O2 beds
6. NMC Hospital at KT Nagar ? 2 O2 beds
7. Lata Mangeshkar Hospital at Hingna ? 10 O2 beds
8. Shalinitai Meghe Hospital at Wanadongri ? 20 O2 beds
9. Railway Hospital near Railway Station ? 2 O2 beds
10. Isolation Hospital at Imamwada – 2 O2 beds
11. Panchpaoli DCHC – 6 O2 beds
COVID-19 Care Centres:
1. Hotel Orient Avenue at Central Avenue ? 8 O2 beds
2. Hotel RSVP at Hingna Road ? 5 O2 beds
3. Hotel Brij Inn at Ganeshpeth ? 13 O2 beds
4. Hotel Median Inn at Swawalambi Nagar ? 13 O2 beds
Total: 241 O2 beds, 21 ICU beds
Note: In all 146 private hospitals, 13 government hospitals, and 14 CCCs, no ventilator beds are available as per NMC as of 5 pm on April 30.
Nagpur records 22 COVID cases in 24 hours
A total of 22 patients tested positive for COVID-19 in Nagpur in past 24 hours on Thursday. Almost 242 people were tested in the city, out of which 15 belonged to urban area while and 6 were from the rural areas, and one from outside Nagpur district.
At present, there are 72 active patients in the city. Three new cases of the new XBB.1.16 variant of COVID-19 were detected that took the total tally to five in the district.
India recorded 3,095 new COVID cases and five deaths in last 24 hours.
Also read: CELESTIAL! Unique alignment of Moon and 5 planets
RCNV provides sponsorship to 5 children
Under the aegis of Diabetes patronage program at AIIMS, Rotary Club of Nagpur Vision – RCNV – members sponsored five children for this financial year by handing over a cheque of ₹1,25,000 to the Director of AIIMS Maj. Gen (Dr ) Vibha Dutta, SM.
This project takes care of all the needs like insulin, glucometer,special diet and other consumables required by the children suffering from the dreaded and debilitating disease type 1 diabetes.
President Shivani interacted with the authorities and incharge of the project Dr Meenakshi and her team. Joint secretary Dr Akshay Daga interacted with the beneficiary children and their parents exhorting the importance of discipline during the treatment.
President elect Ajay, secretary Ritika and Rtn. Arouni Verma were amongst those who were present at AIIMS, nagpur. Dr Sangeeta and Dr Akash conducted the proceedings. The gratitude felt by the parents and their blessings to our team exemplified the importance of this endeavour in shaping the lives of children suffering from type 1 diabetes.
Also read: 17 test positive for COVID-19 in 24 hours in Nagpur
DPS MIHAN awarded with Excellence Award | Nagpur
Delhi Public School MIHAN was awarded with the Literary Leadership Excellence Award for the enthusiastic participation of its students in the National Young Authors Fair – the World’s largest Book Writing Competition held by BriBooks and powered by Education World.
More than 90 budding writers of the school availed the benefits of the excellent opportunity provided by the AI-assisted BriBooks platform which helped them to hone their storytelling skills .The plethora of creative designs helped the students to work on the illustrations needed for designing their novel. The pleasure of publishing one’s own novel and reaching out to the global readers was a thrilling experience for the budding authors.
The students also got an exposure to sell the books online and earn Author Royalty as a remuneration. The books published by several DPS MIHAN students have achieved milestones and won rewards in the categories of Best Author – Jury Awards for Content and Creativity, Best Selling Author Awards in the State and Global Feature Awards for International recognition.
The jury and guest list comprised of HE Noor Gilon,Ambassador of Israel, Saul Singer – Author of Best Seller ‘ Start -up Nation’ ,Dele Olojede- Pulitzer prize winner and Navyn Salem- Founder & CEO Edesia.
President and Pro-Vice Chairperson Ms.Tulika Kedia and Director Ms.Savita Jaiswal have congratulated the Principal Ms.Nidhi Yadav, staff and students for their sincere efforts to achieve this recognition.
Also read: Inside inter-school swimming competition ‘Poolompics 1.0’ at DPS Kamptee Road…