COVID-19 Daily Updates
‘Rahul Gandhi ‘Twitter troll:’ Sambit Patra on oxygen shortage
National Spokesperson of the Bharatiya Janata Party, Dr Sambit Patra, on Wednesday, blamed the Opposition for misleading citizens on the COVID-19 pandemic situation in India.
Patra held a press conference at the BJP headquarters in New Delhi and called out Congress leader Rahul Gandhi saying that he was acting just like a Twitter troll? since the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic.
Patras comments came a day after the Union Health Ministry, on Tuesday, in Rajya Sabha, claimed that no one died due to acute shortage of oxygen during the second wave of COVID-19, which has now sparked a major controversy.
Backing Centre’s stand, Patra said, No state or UTs specifically mentioned COVID patients dying due to oxygen shortage to Centre. As health is a matter of states and UTs, Centre only reports what has been received.
Calling out Aam Aadmi Party Supremo and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, Patra said, Kejriwal plays two drums at the same time. In Delhi High court he said that no patients in Delhi died due to shortage of oxygen shortage and in media, hes lying and saying exactly the opposite.
He further questioned that why AAP and Congress were absent in the COVID-19 third wave preparation meeting, which was called by PM Narendra Modi, yesterday.
I ask media-the fourth pillar of our democracy to ask questions and investigate the truth behind this scandal, which aims to defame Indian government for miss management of COVID-19 situation in India, Patra concluded.
Daily Updates
Active COVID cases near 30,000 mark in Nagpur
Nagpur’s COVID-19 tally, on Tuesday, January 25, reached 5,43,064 (till 5 pm) as 4028 (972 from rural and 2956 from city) new cases were recorded in a single day.
Also, active COVID cases, as on Tuesday, could be seen inching closer to 30,000 mark in the district.
Daily Updates
Nagpur reports 90 COVID cases in past 24 hours
Nagpur’s COVID-19 tally on Sunday, January 2 reached 4,94,193 (till 5 pm) as 90 (73 city, nine rural) more people tested positive for the virus.
Daily Updates
ALARMING! Nagpur reports 88 COVID cases in past 24 hours
Nagpur registered 88 (81 from city) new COVID-19 positive cases on Friday, December 31. Nagpur previously had recorded as minimum as six cases on December 24.
-
Social3 years ago
Politicians, businessmen shower blessings on Chandrashekhar Bawankule’s son Sanket at his wedding reception
-
Social3 years ago
Nagpur gets its first 7 am cafe ‘SEVEN O’ ELEVEN’ at Shraddhanand Peth
-
Parties3 years ago
Couples have a blast, win awards at ‘Hollywood Oscar Night’ in Nagpur
-
Politics3 years ago
Shatrughan Sinha, Prithviraj Chavan grace Ranjeet Deshmukh’s 75th birthday celebrations in Nagpur
-
Parties3 years ago
Family, friends ‘wine n dine’ at Dr Shilpa Mukherji’s birthday bash in Nagpur
-
Social3 years ago
Sunil Kedar kicks off 10-day Late Dr Shrikant Jichkar Memorial Cricket Tournament in Nagpur
-
Politics3 years ago
Disgruntled Ashish Deshmukh resigns as Maharashtra Congress General Secretary
-
Remembrance3 years ago
Renowned singer KK passes away at 53