Connect with us

COVID-19 Daily Updates

Sharad Pawar tests COVID-19 negative after staff members, security guards test positive

Sharad Pawar

Sharad Pawar

In a latest, two security guards and three staff members at NCP supremo Sharad Pawars Mumbai residence Silver Oak have been infected with COVID-19 on Sunday. The security guards are also a part of Pawar’s convoy.

State Health Minister Rajesh Tope said that two people from Silver Oak and three security personnel tested positive. He added that the infected security guards kept people away from Sharad Pawar to ensure the latter doesn’t contract COVID-19.


Meanwhile, Sharad Pawar was tested at Breach Candy Hospital on Sunday. Reportedly, Rajesh Tope would be requesting Pawar not to travel in the state. Tope said that all family members as well the area people of the security guards and cook would be tested.

The guards are currently being isolated at a quarantine centre. Reports suggest that Pawar did not come in contact with the security guards who tested positive. However, as a precautionary measure, Pawar is not likely to meet anyone for the next few days. 

Continue Reading
Click to comment
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Daily Updates

Active COVID cases near 30,000 mark in Nagpur

Published

on

By

Radhika Dhawad | Nagpur


Nagpur’s COVID-19 tally, on Tuesday, January 25, reached 5,43,064 (till 5 pm) as 4028 (972 from rural and 2956 from city) new cases were recorded in a single day. 

Also, active COVID cases, as on Tuesday, could be seen inching closer to 30,000 mark in the district.

Six people lost their lives (one from rural and five from city) on Tuesday. Till now, 10,183 people have lost their lives due to COVID-19 in the district. Total tests taken were 11,377.
While patients who recovered on Tuesday were 2519, the total number of recovered patients stood at 503729.

Continue Reading

Daily Updates

Nagpur reports 90 COVID cases in past 24 hours

Published

on

By

Radhika Dhawad | Nagpur

Nagpur’s COVID-19 tally on Sunday, January 2 reached 4,94,193 (till 5 pm) as 90 (73 city, nine rural) more people tested positive for the virus. 

Also, five patients recovered on Sunday taking the number of recoveries to 4,83,664. 

Till now, 10123 people have lost their lives due to COVID in the district. As of now, there are 406 active COVID patients in the district. 

Continue Reading

Daily Updates

ALARMING! Nagpur reports 88 COVID cases in past 24 hours

Published

on

By

Radhika Dhawad | Nagpur


Nagpur registered 88 (81 from city) new COVID-19 positive cases on Friday, December 31. Nagpur previously had recorded as minimum as six cases on December 24. 

Continue Reading

Trending

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x