Uncategorized
Delhi businessman gets himself murdered to procure insurance money for family
Stressed about his financial problems, a Delhi businessman decided to hire a juvenile to murder him so that the businessman’s family could get the insurance money after his death. The plot was unearthed by Delhi police five days after the man’s bodys was found.
Delhi Police, on Monday, informed that the businessman Gaurav Bansal (36), who lived with his wife and children at Arya Nagar in Delhi’s IP Extension and owned a ration shop, was under acute financial trouble.
On June 10, when Gaurav did not return from his shop, his wife Shanu Bansal lodged a missing complaint with the police. Police then found Gauravs body hanging from a tree with his hands tied near Kheri Baba Pul near Delhis Najafgarh area. As the cops registered murder case, Shanu was also questioned.
Also read: Kolkata man throws two kids from 4th floor over dispute with family member, two-year-old dies
During the questioning, Shanu told the police about her husbands debts. Shanu informed that Gaurav had applied for a personal loan worth Rs 6 lakh and was also undergoing a treatment for depression. Gaurav was also a victim of credit card fraud with an unauthorised transaction of Rs 3.5 lakh.
While the exact amount of Gauravs life insurance is not clear, police official said that it could it could be over Rs 10 lakh. The official also said that Gaurav had paid around Rs 60,000 to execute his killing to a juvenile along with three of his accomplices. The four had apparently shared Rs 60,000 among themselves.
Delhi Police initially arrested a suspect Suraj (18), who admitted to have committed the crime with his two accomplices – Manoj Kumar Yadav (21) and Sumit (26). Suraj told the police, the juvenile got him in contact with Bansal. Later the juvenile revealed that Bansal had hired him.
Uncategorized
Nitin Gadkari graces screening of ‘Me Vasantrao’ at Sudama Theatre in Nagpur
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari graced the special screening of Marathi movie ‘Me Vasantrao’ – a movie based on the life of Hindustani classical singer and violinist Vasantrao Deshpande.
The screening was held at Sudama Theatre in Nagpur on Sunday evening in the presence family members, friends and the cast of the movie.
Uncategorized
Mayor Dayashankari Tiwari kicks off polio drive in Nagpur
Nagpur Mayor Dayashankar Tiwari, on Sunday, launched Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s (NMC) door-to-door polio campaign drive. He, along with Deputy Mayor Manisha Dhawade visited Rognidan Centre in Mahal, Nagpur and inaugurated the campaign by giving polio drops to a toddler.
As per NMC officials, ten Zonal Medical Officers and Ten Health inspectors would visit every house in their respective zones, in order to vaccinate children between the ages of zero-five to immune them against polio.
NMC had recognised Sunday as the official day for polio vaccination. Under Polio Ravivar, they plan to vaccinate more than three lakh kids in Nagpur. They also urged Nagpurkars to vaccinate their children at pulse Polio Booths near their homes from 8 am- 5 pm, on Sunday.
NMC Standing Committee Chief, Corporator Vijay Zalke spoke to Nation Next regarding this campaign and said, This year’s polio drive is going to be bigger than last year. We are planning to vaccinate around 3- 3.15 lakh kids. NMC is bearing the cost of infrastructure and execution. The state government provided us with the doses.
He further stated that there were special teams to vaccinate the homeless during night. ?When it comes to the health of Nagpurkars, money is not a factor we should think about, said Zalke when asked about NMC’s current financial crunch.
As per Zalke, vaccination facility would also be available in slums,, factory areas and other outskirts of Nagpur.
Uncategorized
Congress legislator caught watching porn in Karnataka Assembly
Congress leader Prakash Rathod, on Friday, was caught on camera while allegedly scrolling through few adult content clips in the State Assembly. This turned out to be a huge embarrassment for both, Congress and Rathod as regional channels aired the video, in which he was ?caught in the act.
The MLC member was present in the house during the proceedings of the legislative council. While the house was in session, Rathod was watching adult content on his smartphone.
However, he threw these charges under the bus and said, I was looking for materials for a question I wanted to ask the government in question hour.
?When I was looking for question material, I deleted too many messages as my phone storage was full. What the media has shown or seen, I don’t know. I would never do such things or see such things, he added.
This was not the first time in Karnataka that such an incident had happened. Back in 2012, three Bharatiya Janata Party ministers were caught on camera allegedly watching adult content in the State Assembly. Following the scandal, they resigned from the state government due to public embarrassment.
-
Social3 years ago
Politicians, businessmen shower blessings on Chandrashekhar Bawankule’s son Sanket at his wedding reception
-
Social3 years ago
Nagpur gets its first 7 am cafe ‘SEVEN O’ ELEVEN’ at Shraddhanand Peth
-
Parties3 years ago
Couples have a blast, win awards at ‘Hollywood Oscar Night’ in Nagpur
-
Politics3 years ago
Shatrughan Sinha, Prithviraj Chavan grace Ranjeet Deshmukh’s 75th birthday celebrations in Nagpur
-
Parties3 years ago
Family, friends ‘wine n dine’ at Dr Shilpa Mukherji’s birthday bash in Nagpur
-
Social3 years ago
Sunil Kedar kicks off 10-day Late Dr Shrikant Jichkar Memorial Cricket Tournament in Nagpur
-
Politics3 years ago
Disgruntled Ashish Deshmukh resigns as Maharashtra Congress General Secretary
-
Remembrance3 years ago
Renowned singer KK passes away at 53